The L250i Elite PRO Line Robotic Lawnmower covers up To 3,200 Sqm and is both interactive and smart. The two brand-new L250i Elite and Elite S+ models are a concentration of innovation and technology. The touchscreen display, advanced navigation systems and standard ZCS Connect module make the robots extremely efficient and innovative.
At A Glance – the Zucchetti Ambrogio L250i Elite:
* Designed for lawns of up to 3200m2.
* High efficiency brushless motors and high capacity 7.5Ah lithium-ion battery allow for extended operation, up to 3 and a half hours per mow session.
* The smart cutting algorithm and Eco mode ensure complete mowing of the lawn and optimisation of the working times.
* The mulching system and regular cutting cycle means the micro clippings are left out of sight on the lawn to compost and fertilise the turf.
* Mow up to 8 separate areas
* Eco mode Sensor
* Recognises the mown areas of lawn and reduce working times to the benefit of the lawn and reduce wear on the robot
* Spiral Cut
* Just as it’s able to detect areas of short grass, the L250i Elite can detect areas of long and thick. Once it reaches areas like these, it begins mowing in a spiral to focus all of its efforts, resulting in a perfect and even finish.
* Fully automatic operation; Departs, mows & returns to recharge autonomously
* Bluetooth receiver; Use the ‘Ambrogio Remote’ App from iOS and Android devices. You can update the software too.
* Super sharp 4 point solid blade
* Close to edge cutting
* ZCS Connect Module
* Connect and interact with your mower at any time, from anywhere (with your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet). Set profiles, verify the robots location with GPS and even set exclusion zones using GPS so your mower temporarily doesn’t cut a specific area; ideal if you need to put up a gazebo for a party, or don’t want your spring flowers mown.
* Advanced GPS anti-theft system
* Set up a geo-fence alarm; get alerted if your mower goes outside a GPS set perimeter.
* Touchscreen display
* ‘Smart Partition’ Cutting System
* The robot creates and stores virtual maps of the area to be mown and remembers the working times used for each area.
* When the robot is working in an area that has not been mowed for some time, it cuts the grass with a spiral system overlapping with the random cutting.
Specifications Zucchetti Ambrogio L250i Elite PRO Line Robotic Lawnmower – Up To 3,200 Sqm
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 3.200
Motor type Brushless
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 1 x 7.5 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 45%
Max Slope (%) 35%
Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
Average working time +-20% 03:30 hrs
Recharge mode Contact
Blade type Kniv med 4 blader
Cutting width 29 cm
Cutting height 25-70 mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Cut Smart Partitions Yes
Self-Levelling 4 wheel drive
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor Yes
Maximum managed areas 4
Compass system Yes
Connect Module (GPS, GSM) – 1 Yes
User Interface Touchscreen Display
APP Control Bluetooth-GSM
Bluetooth receiver Yes
SMS Alert –
Lifting/Tip-over sensor Yes
Push/Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code No
Standard Equipment for installation
Charging Station Yes
Cover Recharging Base: Optional
Weight with Batteries Incl. (Kg) 15,3
Robot Dimension (lxpxh) 580x500x290 mm
Wheel Profile Flex Rubber
Power Sound – db(A) 66
Level of protection IP44
Latest generation motherboard
Bluetooth & GSM
High efficiency brushless motors
Powerful lithium-ion batteries
Slopes up to 45%
Manage up to 8 separate areas
Patented front wheels
Smart Partition cutting system
2 Year Warranty
* Perimeter Wire Length (m): 0
* Fixing Pegs: 20
* Charging Station: Yes
Supplied without install kit